Fresh poultry meat (30 %); Maize; Poultry protein, low ash, dried (15 %); Rice; Fodder oat flour; Fish meal from seafish (5 %); Carob pods, dried (2.5 %); Grape pips expeller; Brewers’ yeast, dried; Gelatine, hydrolysed (2.5 %); Linseed (2.3 %); Poultry fat; Vegetable oil (palm, coconut); Dried beet pulp, desugared; Dicalcium phosphate; Poultry liver, hydrolysed; Sodium chloride; Potassium chloride; Herbs, dried (total: 0.2 %; Nettle leaves, Gentian root, Centaury, Chamomile, Fennel, Caraway, Mistletoe, Yarrow, Blackberry leaves); Yucca schidigera
Protein 25.0 %; Fat content 14.5 %; Crude ash 7.0 %; Crude fibre 3.2 %; Moisture 10.0 %; Calcium 1.3 %; Phosphorus 0.9 %; Sodium 0.3 %
Additives per kg
Nutritional additives: Vitamin A 13,000 IU; Vitamin D3 1,300 IU; Vitamin E 130 mg; Copper (as copper(II)sulphate, pentahydrate) 12.5 mg; Iron (as ferrous(II)sulphate, monohydrate) 200 mg; Manganese (as manganese(II)oxide) 40 mg; Zinc (as zincoxide) 150 mg; Iodine (as calciumiodate, anhydrous) 2.0 mg; Selenium (as sodiumselenite) 0.05 mg
Technological additives: Lecithin 1,600 mg; Tocopherol extracts from vegetable oils (= natural vitamin E) 48 mg
- high-quality muscle meat
- For more flavour
Poultry protein, dried
- Special quality of raw ingredient with 10% more protein than standard quality
- Low in ash, due to minimal bone content
- Easily digestible and well-tolerated
Potatoes, Rice, Maize
- High-quality gluten-free sources of carbohydrates
- A good alternative for dogs with sensitive digestive systems
- Supplies carbohydrates and valuable minerals.
- Natural tannins and mucilages support a healthy digestive system.
- Important prebiotic function for the intestinal flora
- Rich in high-quality fatty acids.
- Linseed oil contains 90% polyunsaturated fatty acids and more than 50% alpha-linolenic acid (omega-3 fatty acid).
- Mucilages, as natural constituents of the flax seed, promote healthy, stable digestion.
- Formulations including, among other things, nettle leaves, gentian root, centaury, chamomile, fennel, caraway, blackberry leaves, mistletoe and yarrow
- Supply valuable tannins and bitter substances, essential oils, bioflavonoids and silica
- They stimulate the appetite and promote digestion and vitality in your dog.
- Reduces unpleasant odors from the intestines and faeces.
- Prebiotic effect on intestinal flora
- Naturally supports cell protection.