Champ Small Breed is a complete and balanced diet with a high digestibility for adult small dogs with normal activity. It is specially formulated to provide small dogs with all the nutrients they need to grow well.
- Smaller kibble size that is adapted to the teeth of smaller dogs
- High digestibility for optimal nutrient absorption
- High protein content for optimal growth and development
- The ideal ratio of Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty acids for a healthy and shiny coat
- Free from artificial colors and flavors
- Provides all the nutrients that small dogs need to stay healthy and active
- Promotes healthy growth and development
- Supports a healthy coat and skin
- Is easy to digest and absorb
- Is a balanced and complete food that is suitable for small dogs of all breeds
- Champ Small Breed also contains prebiotics, which helps to promote a healthy digestive system.
- It is made with high-quality ingredients, including chicken, fish oil, and whole grains.
- It is free from artificial preservatives and fillers.
Why is it important to feed your small dog a specially formulated food?
Small dogs have unique nutritional needs. They need food that is high in protein and fat to support their rapid growth and development. They also need food that is easy to digest, as their digestive systems are not as mature as those of larger dogs.
Champ Small Breed is a great choice for small dog owners because it is specially formulated to meet the unique nutritional needs of small dogs. It is high in protein and fat, and it is also highly digestible. It is also free from artificial ingredients, which is important for the health and well-being of your small dog.
How much Champ Small Breed should I feed my dog?
The amount of Champ Small Breed that you need to feed your dog will depend on their weight and activity level. The feeding guidelines on the back of the bag are a good starting point, but you may need to adjust the amount of food that you feed your dog based on their individual needs.
If you are unsure how much Champ Small Breed to feed your dog, you should consult with your veterinarian. They can help you to determine the correct amount of food to feed your dog based on their individual needs.