Poultry protein (30 %); Maize; Rice; Fish meal from seafish (6 %); Poultry fat; Vegetable oil (palm, coconut); Dried beet pulp, desugared; Egg, dried; Brewers’ yeast, dried (2,5 %); Carob pods, dried; Poultry liver, hydrolysed; Sodium chloride; Dicalcium phosphate; Potassium chloride.
- 1Ratio of animal protein to total protein: 80 %
- 2The use of gravy helps puppies get used to solid food
- 3ß-glucans from the cell walls of brewers’ yeast strengthens your dog’s immune defences to bridge the immunity gap between the nursing period and the time when your puppy‘s own immune system is fully functional.
- 4Promotes muscle building thanks to the high content of animal protein
- 5Mineral supply adjusted for controlled growth and healthy bone structure
- 6Easily digestible thanks to the high proportion of poultry and fish
- 7Promotes skin and fur with brewers´ yeast and lecithin
- 8Mannan oligosaccharides (MOS) from the cell walls of brewers‘ yeast promote healthy digestion and help to improve immunity.