Careful selection of raw ingredients, plenty of tender poultry, healthy potatoes and cold-pressed grape seed flour give BELCANDO® Adult Dinner the ideal combination of nutrients for adult dogs. The limited content of protein and fat is adapted to the requirements of dogs with normal activity levels.
If the right quantity is fed, the dog’s body weight will remain constant and the satiety level will be appropriate.
- It thus encourages a healthy skin and fur
- Satiating effect without stress on the body
- 40% dietary fibres (85% of these are insoluble)
- Improves the passage of food pulp in the bowel by the ability to absorb moisture
Marine zooplankton (Krill)
- Vitamins and trace elements from A to zinc!
- High quality protein (essential amino acids)
- Rich in glucosamine (important component for cartilage tissue/joints
- The natural proportion of fat (18%) is rich in the important omega-3 fatty acids EPA and DHA.
- Omega-3 fatty acids are present as phospholipids and thus have a demonstrably improved bioavailability
- Huge cell protection capacity through combining the most diverse antioxidants (including astaxanthin)
- Supplies carbohydrates and valuable minerals.
- Natural tannins and mucilages support a healthy digestive system.
- Important prebiotic function for the intestinal flora
- Obtained from natural substances arising from the brewing process and meticulously and gently dried using a patented method.
- Rich in B-vitamins, amino acids, trace elements and minerals.
- Supplies numerous important immune and vital substances.
- Excellent flavour
- Rich in high-quality fatty acids.
- Linseed oil contains 90% polyunsaturated fatty acids and more than 50% alpha-linolenic acid (omega-3 fatty acid).
- Mucilages, as natural constituents of the flax seed, promote healthy, stable digestion.
- Formulations including, among other things, nettle leaves, gentian root, centaury, chamomile, fennel, caraway, blackberry leaves, mistletoe and yarrow
- Supply valuable tannins and bitter substances, essential oils, bioflavonoids and silica
- They stimulate the appetite and promote digestion and vitality in your dog.
- Reduces unpleasant odors from the intestines and faeces.
- Prebiotic effect on intestinal flora
- Naturally supports cell protection.
Protein 23,0 %; Fat content 10,5 %
Crude ash 7,0 %; Crude fibre 3,4 %
Moisture 10,0 %; Calcium 1,3 %
Phosphorus 0,9 %; Sodium 0,3 %